Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Procrastination???

Decided that I was going to study over the Easter break, and while I managed to get a bit in, I had a lot more fun burning the backyard. You see we rented this great place but to be honest it doesn't look like the yard has been looked after in years.

Nel and I got out the other day and chopped a fair bit down, but then we had to deal with the problem of where to put it all... it's not easy in QLD where there are no green waste bins. So we decided to have a bit of an authentic fire BBQ.

It's been years since I lit a fire and I'm glad to say that I've still got it. Years of day camp and a bit of time on the farm and what do you know???

We put some jacket potatoes in there for dinner which turned out fantastically. Decided that damper is my next mission, not sure if they still even sell Golden Syrup though....

No comments: