Saturday, December 09, 2006

Monday Nights


Every now and then you just need to take a Monday off work and go and take photos of nice looking things. It's good for the heart.


Being a temp has it's advantages. If you don't want to work, you don't. There is no guilt. No feeling bad because your taking a sicky. While I was sick I probably could have gone to work, but sometimes you just need to not work you know?


I am going to have 13 days off over Christmas. The thought frightens me. I don't think I've ever have 13 days off when I haven't been unemployed or on a holiday somewhere. What am I going to do with all that time?


I was thinking 6 books should be enough to get me through. A run in the mornings, swim at the beach in the afternoon, maybe even a quick trip to Melbourne for New Years and lots of photo taking, cooking, eating, guitar playing, talking and general tom foolery.


Amy - the definition of tom foolery is "Silly behaviour of no great wit." Thought you might like that one. :-)

2 comments:

Clovergirl said...

Tomfoolery = hijinx :-)
Brilliant word!

The blog is look back to its dynamic self!

Anonymous said...

nothing like random photos on a monday evening.. dont jump.. dont do it! hehehe