Saturday, April 07, 2007

I think I might have been tired...

It all started at Church on Friday morning.. I got there around 9 and was hanging out chatting with some of the guys. It was a great service. Got home at about 12, thought about what I might do for the day.. was feeling a little tired, so thought I would have a nap.

Woke up at 5pm.. was still a little tired, so went back for another little nap..

Woke up at about 11pm.. it was a bit too late to get up, so went back to sleep..

Woke up at 10am.. thought I should really get out of bed.. so got up, watched a movie.. then went back for another nap..

Thinking I might have an early night tonight.. am still feeling a little tired.. who would have thought that all that sleep could go one and you could still be tired?

Either way, I feel a lot better now, and am very very thankful for the holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats great, you must have really needed some rest... i love those times when you can just sleep forever.. and you are allowed because you dont have anything going on. remember how much i slept when i first got there? ha thats was great!