Wednesday, April 04, 2007

THE Plan

So.. after 10 years of planning and over 1000 versions of my Itinerary.. I would like to announce the final (for the moment anyway) plan for my GRAND ADVENTURE!

8 June - Finish work!! can I just say that again?? on 8th June I am going to finish work!
12 June - Uganda
30 June - South Africa
20 July - London
13 August - Brazil
3 September - Canada
11 September - Leave Canada

And there you have it! A big fat trip around the world.

Can't wait to see you all! At the moment I am still working on plans for internal flights and trips etc. Most common theme at the moment is coffee, lots of cups of coffee and LOTS of catching up with everyone. Miss you all more than I have ever dared to express on this wee littl' blog of mine.

3 comments:

Clovergirl said...

Wow, just look at all those present buying and postcard writing opportunities that you'll have Cuppers!!

Oh yes, I'm calling you Cuppers right out here in public on your blog!

Cupcup!!

Bron said...

wow....that sounds so amazing....can't wait to hear all about it..

Anonymous said...

cant wait till your here... seriously is gonna be awesome.. have you picked which theme room you want yet? :-)