Saturday, October 06, 2007

Not so unemployed anymore..

Luckily for blogger I now have a job. Cancel the lawsuit, it's been sorted.

Started this hecticly busy job on Monday with DPI, is good, pays good, which, I must say, currently is the most important thing. Call me a capitalist, but 5 months without a pay check and the size of the next one suddenly becomes important. :-)

So.. that was not what I wanted to talk about. There is not really anything huge that I wanted to say. Just a bit of a ramble really I guess. Have been home now for 20 days. Seems like a bit. But really, it's not.

So I have gone from having all this time to chill out and do whatever to being super busy and totally spacey.. turns out getting back into this whole work thing can take a bit out of you.. you know, that whole having to use your brain thing :-)

No comments: