Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bank Error In Your Favour.. You (almost) Win $6,450

Almost. Almost I was rich.

Got a litte excited today when I got onto online banking. I was almost rich. There was a Credit Adjustment of $6450 in my account! Whooohooo!

Thought I should keep my head and remain calm and just clarify things before I stood, collected my bags and quit my job. So I went to the bank. Lucky I did. Turns out it was a bank error. Problem being in real life when they make a bank error in your favour it's not really in your favour at all. You spend lunch time and the bank trying to figure out what they've done and then they take the money back anyway!

Ahhh well. You win some, you loose some...

1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

So have they taken it out yet?
I say the drinks are on the ANZ!