Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hey-ho

So.. don't actually have anything to blog about. But have been thinking that it is about time that I get into the habit of blogging. So I am just going to write, and hope that something not so weird flows out.

It's been an interesting few months. Yesterday morning I did this crazy thing and got out one of my old journals to have a bit of a read. Scary thing. After a random selection I started reading this entry from the first week that I got back from the UK. Talk about a crazy head space.

So much has changed since then. I am in such a different place. Which is a good thing me thinks.

Funny how time changes things. Or actually, is it time? Or is it just the choices we make? I think that for some people the passing of time doesn't actually change their heart at all...

Someone asked me the other day when I decided to go on this big trip that I am planning. I couldn't tell her. Some decisions just seem to creep up on you, and for those, it is only the actions we take that show us what we have decided in our hearts.

I've been reading this thing lately that talks about thoughts being the deciding force behind our beliefs, and how our beliefs lead to our choices, and how those choices determine our actions. Interesting concept. It's puts the power straight back into our hands.

Anyway, I am not sure where I am going with this. It is just the thought process that I have been going throughlately. It's been putting me in a place where I am been actually thinking about the thoughts I have and the choices that I make, which can only be a good thing.

There it is, in all it's random glory (cheers to you Amy) Those are my first thoughts for March.

:-)

No comments: