Monday, August 06, 2007

Sweden

Here they are, two of my favourite people in the world...



I had the most magic few days in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Em and Jacob live in Goteborg, this lovely city in Sweden. Seriously, I am not sure if I have ever seen a city that works so well. Public transport looked like it worked, the streets were clean, it looked safe, there was free parking for people in smart cars.. I don't know, it just all seemed perfect.

It's been so funny to go to so many different countries in such a short period of time, I have done a bit of travel in the past, but to do see so much in just a few weeks, you can really get a feel for how things work. This felt like one country that did.





Just to explain the photos above, Em and Jacob took me to the beach, Swedish-style, then we had a BBQ with some of their mates, who were lovely, and then Em forced me, I mean invited me, to go and see some fish at her work, it was seriously the coolest place. :-) That's the photo of us with the legs. Don't think I have ever looked better :-)
It's so good to be able to go and visit people, there is only one problem, we keep having to say goodbye. What we need to work on is a plan where we can take all our favourite people with us. That would be cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss youuuuuu!

You don't understand how great it was for us to have you here. Perfect sweden :) hhaha.. well I guess I tried to show your our best side.. But then of course we are the home of Ikea and ball bearing (I found the engineer word we were searching for so intenselly!!! :) So I guess things are well organised :) But thats why I love aus so much... have a good and amazing time the rest of your time rocking the world with your beautiful smile!