Saturday, August 26, 2006

2nd 1st Swim of the Season!

Sorry, I just have to tell you about my amazing morning! I got up this morning and was debating if I should go for a run or not. I am ashamed to say that not won, and i went and made a coffee and sat reading my bible instead...

Then I heard Clarie (a flattie) up getting and strapping on her running boots, sufficiently convicted I got up and went with her.

When we got back the sun was shining just enough for us to be able to justify our first ocean swim! It was amazing. It was a grumpy day yesterday, so the surf was taking out it's anger on the rock pool. As we were in there these massive waves would come over and create havoc in the pool. It was the coolest thing ever. (literally, it was totally freezing!)

Then we came home and have a massive pancake cook up, and i have recently learnt how to do the fip-in-the-air-catch-thing, so I was looking totally cool, (in my mind anyway!)

But it was all in all a totally amazing morning! and it's only 11 am. I love that.

Just thought I'd share.. Got to love blogs... Total self indulgence.. where else can you talk about yourself all the time and be totally justified??

1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

Er... you mean you're not SUPPOSED to talk about yourself all the time anyway?? This is could be a major shift in mindset for me Sarah... ;-)