Friday, August 11, 2006

Ummm???

I clearly remember that while I was sitting at Starbucks yesterday, I had a profound thought and decided to post it when I came into work this morning. There is only one problem with that theory... I can't for the life of me remember what on earth I was thinking about.

Why is it that somepeople can remember things and other can't?? I even know some people who remember things that they don't want to?? How does that work? What can I do to make it better??

After sometimes unknowingly tripple booking myself on a night while I was in London I have taken to keeping a diary, which seems to be working (except for last weekend, so sorry Adam!!). When I think of things that I need to do I even jot them down on a little list in my diary. But where does it stop?? I can't write everything down!? I have to remember something... somtimes... surely.

To be honest I think I am suffering the effects of being away from Corinne for too long. Don't know how many times she said to me "But weren't you going to go to ____ tonight??" to which I'd freak out, stress, worry about how I was going to tell someone yet again that I was going to have to cancel.. Don't get me wrong.. Corinne's memory is not the only thing I love about that girl.. but geez I miss it sometimes!!

So when the flash of memory comes, and I remember my profoud thought from yesterday, I will be sure to post it for all to share.. that's if I can remeber my log-in, or even the fact that I have a blog, or where work is.. ohh the stress of it all!!!

1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

Sarah - I've lost count of the number of profound thoughts that I wanted to blog and then forgot! Result: my blog ends up being slighty vapid and entirely random. Possibly more entertaining, as my profound thoughts tend to be a bit preachy!