Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Bears

I had a dream last night about a baby lion.. he was only a baby, but in my dream he was also only about 10cm high. There was a mini Zebra there too.. he sneezed.. and then there was a wombat wearing sunglasses. They were all in a little glass box like you'd see dogs in the window at the pet shop.

Later in the dream someone gave me a massage and cracked my neck back in place.

What does this mean?? What's with the wild dreams?? Maybe there is something in the water here in Sydney.. Pees - want to come do some research??

2 comments:

Coop said...

It means you gotta stop hittin the crack pipe before you go to bed...

Seriously tho, I think there is something in the water here. Pees should come check it out. There's something in the beer here too. Maybe we should all check that one out together?
My research on that will start tomorrow at our work lawn bowls day... =D

Carlz said...

I will refuse to come and visit you two in Sydney in an act of definance - why didn't the two of you just move to bloody Melbourne!

I don't really know how I can help, ever since I dreamed that Dad was God I've been really concenred about my own dreams... perhaps it runs in the family... way too hard!