Saturday, May 19, 2007

Alive again.. almost..

So this past week has been the biggest wipe-out ever... I think I have had the worst cold in the whole entire world and that no one, ever, like ever, has ever been as sick as I was.. or maybe that's an exaggeration.. maybe.. but I was sick.

And then last night, randomly, after a day of Sense and Sensibility, and Pride and Prejudice, I got off the couch. It was amazing, it all just felt better all of the sudden (maybe deep inside I was worried that I was going sitting through just a little too much Jane Austin, maybe it was self-preventatice). Anyway, just wanted to post a shout-out to my amazing flatties who took care of me, and loved my even though I was diseased. THANK YOU!

And to Kim.. so sorry I didn't get a chance to wish you the Happiest Birthday ever on your actual birthday... but I hope you had the most fantastical birthday ever! And hope that the party was awesome, looking forward to seeing all the photos (of all of the outfits!) Love ya lots lady, hope you got the v special day that you deserve! xxxo!

No comments: