Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kiama Ward Visit

In an attempt to fight the I-live-with-you-but-don't-ever-spend-time-with-you thing, last weekend the palatial ladies went on a bit of a road trip to Kiama. It was the most amazing day, and the most amazing trip. There is something magic about spending a day is a cute little aussie town with nothing to achieve and no place to rush off to.

We stayed in a room above the Kiama local pub (tick that one off the list) and spent the morning just hanging around looking at the local markets, checking out the blowhole and sitting dangerously high on the edge of the cliff.

These ladies that I live with have become some of my best friends in the world. Just today when I got in the car to leave for work I found the most lovliest card and a perfect gift sitting on my dashboard waiting for me. I don't think I have ever felt more spoilt in my life.

We were talking on the trip about the new season that we are all heading into, and I truely believe that God has put us all in this place and in eachothers lives for a reason. It is only when you really know who you are, and how much you are valued and loved that you are able to give that confidence and grace back to the world. I have been encouraged and loved, inspired and made stronger by these women who are the most amazing example to me. Thank you, more than words can say, thank you.



1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

You took pics of people! Well done, i knew you could do it :-)

Now go on, do another post with all your pics of rocks and leaves etc. ;-)