Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Tetris Queen

We had a Tetris-off today. Yes yes... I am the best. I won. Not that it's about winning at all... :-)

Half an hour of intense competition, there was shouting, waving away of bosses attempting to steal my attention, I had to ignore the phone a few times, and at one stage actually did ask my boss to just hold off for a sec as I was about to win... but really could your lunch hour be dedicated to a better cause??? (ok, so maybe when talking about causes this doesn't seem so important, but you get what I mean.. right???)

This is the link..
http://www.macquariecentre.com.au/games.amx

The rules?
You've got 1/2 an hour, you must never have played this version before, and then you play as many times as you can to get the highest score you can in 30 minutes...

I got 24,452. Winner Winner Winner!!! Winfred would be proud...

If your keen let us know how you go... and no cheating.. and girls, if you're keen for a rematch I'm up for it anytime.

1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

Hee hee - I must admit that I also had to fend off a few people wanting to steal my attention!

"Sorry, I'm on my lunch break" is usually a good enough reason, but when you shout it out at an inapropriate volume while not removing your gaze from the Tetris screen, it can sound a bit crazy... ;-)

Congrats Sarah - although Em is convinced that you cheated, I think the skill has been learned from years of packing Clemmy.

Rematch next week?