Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fight Club

Ok. So before I start today I want to make a few things clear..

1. I am a nice person.
2. All activities were solicited.
3. I have not changed. Nothing about me is different.

With that said. I smacked my flat mate it the face last night.

I should probably start at the beginning. We were sitting around the other night talking about the things we've always wanted.. Lots of things came up, cars, boys, big big houses, but then when I heard a black eye I thought, this is my chance. I've always wanted to punch someone.

I just wanted to know what it felt like. You know, in all the movies where they totally smack someone out?? I always wondered how that felt. It fitted perfectly.

So last night when I came home from work we decided that tonight was the night. We had our connect group coming over, so we decided to do it after. (Believe it or not we actually read Matthew 5????? Maybe that was a sign and we should have stopped there...)

So after connect we were standing in the kitchen, looking at eachother, wondering if either of us would have the guts to go through with this, but by this stage, we'd dared eachother, and there was no backing out.

I thought we should move onto the carpet. I mean, what if I hit her so hard she fell over and cracked her head?? Then there was a massive discussion on what angle I should go for.. upper cut?? or just smack her straight in the head??? Was this going to damage my hand???? Anyway, as you can tell this went on for a while.

Then I smacked her in the head.

Next thing I know she's on the ground. Laughing her heart out. All she kept asking was "Is that it???""

Now in my defence I've never hit anyone before. And I was nervous. I don't think I can do it properly. I really don't. I don't think I have it in me to hurt someone. Even if she wants me to.

So we were up till about midnight last night with all of these shenanigans, and I still don't think I was over it by the time I went for my run this morning. Everytime I think about it I randomly start laughing. Loud. And repeatedly. So now I'm a crazy-laugh-to-myself-flat-mate-basher. Have I changed that much?

3 comments:

Coop said...

ummm....

I think my perception of my sweet little innocent sister has been shattered.

Clovergirl said...

OMG!
O. M. G.
So many questions I hardly know where to start!
a) open hand or closed fist?
b) did you give any warning or did you just do it suddenly?
c) did someone then smack YOU in return??
d) is this behaviour out of your system now or should I wear a mouth guard for when I see you tonight?
e) was their a bruise?
f) are you sure the witnesses aren't going too dob you in for flatmate abuse?
g) WHICH bible verse did you find to back up this crazy scheme?
h) any OTHER crazy things you have always wanted to find out that I should be aware of??

And apart from those questions I remain entirely speechless and only able to keep repeating OMG! OMG Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

what has australia done to you??? I was crazy-laugh-to-myslef-at-my-computer person whilest readin that post