Friday, October 20, 2006

Tears

When I got home last night Clare told me she was deeply concerned that I was have an affect on her. See, the other night we were watching America's Biggest Looser, (for some reason I have a really I like watching it), but I cry. Most of the way through. I cry all the time now. At ads, cards (esp. if they're Hallmark) and I hate to say it, but even Home and Away.

There was a time when Corinne would cry at everything, and I would point and laugh, but it seems that she had had an effect on me, and now I am affecting Clare, and so the world goes round...

Adam sent me this link. And I cried. Sitting at your desk at 7.30am wiping tears from your eyes is not the sign of a stable woman.. or is it?? maybe we all need to cry more. For the moment, I am going to say that we do. No big theological reasons, just a little self-preservation.

2 comments:

Coop said...

Don't worry Sez, you're just easily touched.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And anyways, it's ok for girls to cry. And you are a big girl.

Guys can't cry, but we can gruunt a little if dust gets in our eyes.

I think it's actually written somewhere, that there are 5 occassions which a bloke can cry.

1. Your dog dying.
2. Brockie dying.
3. Steve Irwin dying.
4. Mother dying.
5. Beer fridge is empty.

Rinnie-Jo said...

You cried in Home and Away?! I'm shocked, but proud of you hun!
xox