Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's all so quiet... shhhh... shhhh...

Ok, so I win for being the most computer illiterate 'administrator' on earth.

Was thinking it was getting a little quiet out there. Turns out I'd chosen the wrong setting with the comment moderation, and while Amy was trying to warn me, she was doing so in the comments, which I was unable to see. Luckily for me she reverted to ye old telephone contact last night, and this morning I have been able to rectify the situation.

So apologies, I was not intentionally ignoring all of you, just being a little blonde..

I was just so outraged at the post-spam. I mean really. How rude. As if emails weren't enough. And to make it worse they pretend to have read your blog, they start by complimenting you on your post, trying to get in your good books, well count me out. I am sorry to say but I don't like these people. If you're one of them, please refrain from posting your rubbish on my blog. This is MY space, where I get to talk about ME, it's all about ME, not you, ME, ME, ME!! (Maybe Bron is right, maybe Australia is chaging me... :-)

5 comments:

Clovergirl said...

Hooray! Amy to the rescue!

Clovergirl said...

Oh, sorry, it's meant to be all about you, you, YOU isn't it. Hooray - Sarah saves the day!! (sorry)

Coop said...

Horray for Sarah!

Coop said...

You know, now that you mention it, I may have the same setting on my blog... Cause I haven't had a single comment on any of my posts yet.

Or maybe it's just that no one's reading them...? Hmm, I think this requires some further investigation.

Unknown said...

Hurrah for Sarah!
Seems like our blogosphere is growing, huh?