Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Are you Australian or what???





So it all started at about 4.30 am.





We got up, got ready and then went down the beach to watch an amazing sunrise.


After a quick stop at Starbucks we headed to the Opera House to support their bid to become one of the new 7 world wonders. Expecting crowds of 1000's we got there early... talk about over kill. There were honestly about 30 people there, and 10 were staff. And we call ourselves Australians...




But we went, and we supported.



We waved our flags, danced, yelled a bit and I told Sydney what I thought...











Then I went to work, and then picked Kate and Gordo up from the airport, and then I locked my keys in the car, and then I ate Krispy Kremes, and then I went to connect at the beach, and then I went to bed. Tired. But bigger for the experience.

1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

OMG that is the best photo ever! (The one of you telling Sydney what you think! I love it!)
Glad it was fun, wish I could have been there - been in two places at once!
How was the lamington shaped sail? Or was it a sail shaped lamington??