Thursday, November 09, 2006

BackBlog

Thank you Amy for this word that sums up exactly what is going on here. There is soooo much to say and update, every time I think about it it's just a little too much so I post nothing instead.

I've decided to draw a line in the sand and just say nothing about what has been happening. Seems like a good plan to me. As I often wonder who is actually reading this, and really if there is a need to tell the whole story.

I have this theory that creating a blog is actually the worst thing you can do when you move to a new city. There are all these people you leave behind who would normally email you to see how things were going who now just check the blog and get an update. Nothing wrong with that, except most times you have no idea they've done that. Talk about potential for insecurity issues! Lucky for me I'm so arrogant it really is quite difficult for me to be insecure.

I don't really know where I am going with this, but I guess the point is that I miss you too Bron, and I am dying to know how you are enjoying the 'good side' of London, and how the new job is going, and if you are still keeping in touch with Saskia, and when you are going to come and visit Australia... I guess I could email, but at the moment all I do is keep checking your blog and hoping that you are going to one day post the answers to my questions... :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have left something for you on my blog
x x x

Clovergirl said...

You can't just ignore the bacblog!! Although if it gets you posting I guess it's okay... well, if you put a whole heap of new photos up I'll feel better about things.

Bron said...

that annonamous message is from me

Coop said...

I should think you are a little arrogant. Especially since you won the freakin ham at the surf club tonight. =P

Rinnie-Jo said...

you won the ham?! On ya mate!