Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Got it!

It's all happening!

After saying no to a million (ok, about 5) things that just weren't right, I got the call yesterday to say I got the job I wanted! It's right in the middle of the city, working for a big company, doing logistics / coordination, and the best bit.. the hours are 8-4, so every day in the summer I will be on the beach by 5pm!

I am going to have a look at another house tomorrow, two streets back from the beach, which sounds awesome! I have been so amazingly blessed to be able to stay here with Amy and Shelley, and will actually be a little sad to go as their good company is just a little too easy to get used to, but I want to live at the beach, and God has been answering everything at the moment with a resounding yes. So I am going to keep believing for the best!

How funny that soon I will have a permanent address and a job to go to everyday. I think it is going to be quite a shock to the system!

1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (But we ARE happy for you nevertheless!!)