Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Small things.

The saying that the way to happiness is to get excited by the small things in life, and now while this is obviously crap, the theory will still work to make life a little more interesting. I've always got excited by the little things, but yesterday morning before I started work it was just all on.

First, God showed me the most amazing sunrise over the water as I was walking to the bus stop. I tried to take a photo to capture the moment, but it just wouldn't work. You know when the sun tries to burst through the thick (seperated - and thus australian) rain clouds, and just produces the most amazing colouful rays of sunshine??

Then, I got to the city super (like an hour) early, and went to go read somewhere, but on the way came across chanel 7's recording studio. There they all were, all my favourite Sunrise buddies, filming as I watched! Talk about cool, tried to wave to you Kate, but Nat was doing the news, and they were looking all serious. How cool, you had better believe I be walking that way every morning, even if it does take another 10 mins, somethings, some small things, are worth getting excited about!

3 comments:

Clovergirl said...

OMG did you see Kochie??? Glorious start to the day inDEED!! ;-)

Unknown said...

I have NO IDEA who you are talking about... you will have to educate me.

Unknown said...

PS- And you surf, right? Well, I'm ganna need an educator in that arena as well, if you're up for it?