Monday, July 10, 2006

Sydney

Funny, it has been less than a week, yet it seems like years.. how is it that days seem to teach you more and take longer when you don't know what is going to happen during them??

This week has just been amazing. Photos will follow (I think I might have said that before..) but conference was just huge. There were 26,000 delegates by day, and two night sessions with another who knows how many people in them. It was just so good to see and feel how important the local church was to everyone there. Big things are happening, and it is amazing to be apart of it.

I am at the Central Coast (sorry Ringo, you were wrong.. it's near Gosford, and some weird place called The Entrance...) staying with Amy. My thought was that there is always time to go job hunting, and when you get the opportunity to go and see stuff you should go.

I watched a TV program last night where they take everything you eat during the week and place it on a table infront of you.. don't think about this too long if you want to enjoy your food, but it is quite a concept. This week, my table is going to hold mostly fruit and veg if it's the last thing I do... and maybe just one or two TimTams.. you need a little bit of something every now and then!

1 comment:

Clovergirl said...

Just one or two Tim Tams...?? Just ONE OR TWO??? Oh Sarah.... you disapoint me... I thought I'd set a better example than that!!