Friday, July 21, 2006

Homeless... not me!!!

Was wondering what the opposite of homeless is.. whatever it might be: homefull, homehave.. whatever it is that's me. I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!!!

And in true style, God didn't just give me any place, oh no, this is by the beach, with a heated pool out the back, a nice big aussie home, with wait for it... ocean views!!

I love blogs, where else can you brag to the whole world??!!

Thank you for your prayers! Will definately post photos soon, (I know I've said that before, I mean it this time though, really I do!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see photo's! Especially of your ocean views and heated pool! I might be a semi-permanent resident in your house! :)
Thanks also for the encouragement... much appreciated!
See you pretty soon I'd say...