Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Homeless..... Not Me - Take 2

So once again I am not homeless! Yay for having a place to live!

We are going to move into the Palace on Friday, but get the keys on Thursday. I have been thinking that maybe we should camp out on the first night just to stake our claim...

How uncanny is this... Last night we went out to celebrate in Coogee and had cocktails, I'm usually a daiquiri kinda girl but the need for a Singapore Sling over took me, and then when I got home, I got a text from my mum who was with my sister in Thailand also having Singapore Slings. Weird. I must have forgotten to turn the ESP off. But seriously, I haven't had a Singapore Sling since that fateful flight Elissa and I took back to London a few years back... Sorry, I digress..

Point of the story is that we are going to move into an awesome place, and I am totally excited!

4 comments:

Clovergirl said...

I just have one thing to say, but it's important, so I'll say it several times:

HURRAH!
HURRAH!
HURRAH!
HURRAH!
HURRAH!
AMEN!

(Oops, that was two things, did you spot that?)

Anonymous said...

yea for new beginnings!!! im so excited for you all!! its gonna be great to be in a new place... this next chapter of life is gonna be amazing.. i cant wait to hear all about it! sending lots of love your way.. lady. xx

Clovergirl said...

Sez where are you? Where is the love? In spite of me being on holidays in Melbourne I've still managed to post photos of the palace before you!
Although, you mustn't have read my blog yet, because you haven't commented... (that was a subtle hint so that yo udon't forget how much i love people commenting!)

Bron said...

heeelllooooo Sarah.....are you still alive.....