Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Simple Mathematics

This
Plus This

Equals This

And Then This Happens


Who would have thought that you could get
1 x mattress
1 x Bed Frame
1 x Suitcase
Many x Random Assortments of Crap
2 x People
all into Clemmy and then drive across town???

That car is a gem I'm telling you, a gem. I'm like a proud parent.


BTW - Tonights menu included tinned peaches, yoghurt, and baked beans on toast... Have a new theory that you can eat what ever random combinations you want as long as you leave enough time between courses... You've just got to think these things through sometimes.

2 comments:

Clovergirl said...

I think that Clemmy is like Mary Poppins carpet bag.
Long live the Mary Poppins carpet bag!

Anne said...

Indeed! Clemmy is a magical car. And thank goodness because otherwise I would be sleeping on the floor!

Thanks heaps for helping me move into the new flat Sarah - hope it didnt cause Clemmy any longterm damage!