Thursday, June 01, 2006

Welcome to the Adventures of Sez

After spending a long time wishing I had the time to even just read the Blogs of others, I have been given the wonderful opportunity being able to create my own!
So here goes. Strange, but I am actually a little nervous about the whole thing. The concept of sharing your thoughts and actions with the unison public is oddly unsettling. But, as you all know, I have nothing to hide.
So for those who are a little behind in the episodes of my adventures, I am currently working for a Govt. Dept. In George Street. After the initial excitement at getting the job wore off I realized I had signed myself up for a fashion nightmare. I was able to find a suit jacket that would go (well, at least in part) with most of my clothes.
Which then only left the hand bag to be sorted. I have never been a hand-bag kinda girl. But wearing a suit and an over-the-shoulder-slightly-ripped-brown-thing was just not an option.
So I pulled out the beast I had bought for my 14th birthday when I first went job hunting. It's a huge, square, loopy handled, black (once the moldy spots had been removed) and very motherly! So needless to say I look a sight. But they have just today decided to keep me until I go to Sydney, so I guess it can't all be that bad!
So there we have it. Hope you all enjoyed the first installments!

1 comment:

Nandi-Jo said...

hey hand-bag-girl!!! great blogg!!! Please keep updating, I'm your biggest fan! OH, Steve says hi!!!