Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Wedding



You will have to excuse the angle of the photo, please just turn your heads to the left. I know that isn't much of a spirit of excellence, but I am not on the fastest of computers, and am not willing to wait another 10 mins for another photo to load.


Aside from all that, this is my mothers wedding!! It was a total hit. Mum looked absolutely beautiful; the rain held off all day, the food was fantastic, as was the cake!


After a slightly stressful week it was wonderful to be able to celebrate in style and that we did. It was only when I went to upload the photos this morning that I found the "extras" my family had lovingly taken of me in bed framed with a bottle of red! It wasn't me, I swear!

Anyway, more stories will follow detailing the adventures in Melbourne. But for the moment I am missing all you londoners more than I thought possible! Love to all

No comments: