Tuesday, June 20, 2006

How many cups of tea is too many??

I drank 9 cups of tea on Sunday. 9. And yesterday, I had 7. Found a website that told me that at my current weight I had to drink 351.09 cups before I'd die.. (Curious?)http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine/ After leaving London I have been very strong in reducing my starbucks intake, and last week I had none at all. None. Not one. Proud??

Other exciting things rather than just tea drinking went on this weekend.. I bought a new handbag!! Was asked if I was "over 30 and single" by a man that personified all that is wrong with today's church. Collected another sister from the airport. And managed to eat a gooey chocolate Sundae while driving and talking on my hands free! Life is won one small success at a time!

Today is my last day of work. And while I have complained often about the lack of activity, the thought of not having endless hours to sit and dream of things to look up on the net is quite daunting. While I'm on the subject, can I recommend my personal favorite? songtapper.com

So once again I am unemployed. Or in transition as we say. Transitioning from one job to another, one city to another, one church to another. Bring it on I say. Sydney is going to be cool.

4 comments:

Nandi-Jo said...

Very Proud!!!

foxy_roxtar said...

Yes, Sydney is rather cool at thsi time of the year. Take a coat. :-)

Coop said...

Turns out I need 118 cups of brewed coffee, or 51 single shots of espresso to put me in the ground... 51 short blacks eh. I wonder what sort of time frame that's in, cause I have had 10 shots in one sitting on many an occassion.

And yes, Sydney is cold just now. Ugh boots would be a wise choice of foot wear.

Clovergirl said...

It's probably important that I make you accountable for this Sarah: 1,630.04 Kit Kats will be enough to kill me. I'm not sure if I get partial credit for Tim Tams, but I think I could be part way there!!